Sunday, September 26, 2010

How do you get on a schedule when you have not had one for a while....

Live Is Like a roller Coaster Lately.

Life seems like a roller coaster lately!

How do you get on a schedule when you have not had one for a while. This has been such a crazy time in our life....so crazy and it does not seem to want to settle down at all.  Not sure what to do to get back on schedule.  With all that went on with mom, and with Brandon leaving for college in just a few days....it feels like  I am on a roller coaster that will not stop. We are eating the right foods but we have gotten away from measuring and looking at the menu. I know there was just cause but I would love to just have a regular routine and get back to eating the way we should. 

Then I get a call that another Godly person who used to be our youth leader growing up passed away yesterday.  Another funeral...another viewing. That will be very hard for me. I am still healing from mom and now I have to see it all again.  I feel like my world is spinning and I am moving on auto pilot.  At least I know what to do. We continue to go to the gym and to take walks daily, we continue to eat the food we are supposed to, just feel lost.  Please keep us in your prayers.  We need you to lift our hearts and our family up in prayer.  The weight loss seems so trivial when you think of all that is going on in my life.  I know we can do it, and we will do it...because we need to, but it is not easy today.  It is not fun today.  I need your prayers today.
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment