Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It is Weigh in time! Dave and I have lost a total of 158 pounds!!! 8 pounds this week!!!


It is Weigh in Time and Dave and I have Lost a Total of 158 Pounds!

 You wanted pictures you got it! It has been a good week for both of us. Here are our new pictures!!!




Merry Christmas everyone! Dave and I have lost a total of 158 pounds!  We have a lot to be thankful for!
 
Dave has gone from a size 46-48 pants to a 40
I can fit into jean sizes I have not fit in since 14 years ago!


We are determined to stick with it and finish the fight. God has amazing things planned for us! We are waiting to see what they are. Please pray that when the time comes we will know it and be ready!


Negatives this week:
*This was a tough week felt like we were under spiritual warfare all week. 
*Saturday I slipped on the ice and fell- I was laid up till Wed
Positives
*Dave and I are both down sizes in jeans and shirts... most of our clothes look huge on us
*People are noticing our weight loss and asking what is going on
*God is blessing us in many ways!
* I feel like I accomplished a lot since I am now in the teens!!! (218)


Dave Starting weight-- 380
Dave's starting weight with fawn- 330
Dave's weight last week 280
Dave's weight today- 274
Weight loss for the week- 6 pound loss
Total weight loss with Fawn- 56 pounds
Total weight loss- 106 pounds!!!




Kathleen's Starting weight-- 270
Kathleen's starting weight with fawn-260
Kathleen's weight last week 220
Kathleen's weight today-218
Weight loss for the week- 2 pounds
Total weight loss with Fawn- 42 pounds
Total weight loss-52 pounds!!!  YEAH!!!!


Total weight loss of Dave and Kathleen- 156 pounds- In 9 months
Total weight loss with fawn- 96 pounds!

4 comments:

  1. You are looking FABULOUS girl! You're getting your shape back and your stomach isn't sticking out. Am Proud, proud, proud!! LOVE the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ,, who are you two? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH DAVE AND KATHLEEN? Lots of love to you both. Larry

    ReplyDelete
  3. wwow you both look great! its an amazing feeeling congrats. keep on keepin on happy hlidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definatley look great! can't believe you guys lost an entire person. I'm so glad to see these!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete