|My pants are getting too big on me!!!|
I just wanted to give you some statistics that I think are cool. Since we started this blog 5 weeks ago, we have had almost 1400 viewings. People are following us from the US, Canada, South Korea, Russia, and Germany! I think that is so cool! Let us know you are out there and post comments. I put them on my comment page! Thank you for all that you have done to support Dave and I. We need your prayers and encouragement.
Positive things this week
* People are now noticing our weightloss big time. Everywhere we go people are saying "You look great!"
* We have lost so much weight that Dave and I splurged and had to get new underware! YEAH!!
* Our food plan is becoming regulated and we are back on track.
* We walked to the game on Friday night and you should have seen me speed walk!
* The pool at high school will be open this week! Yeah!
* Got to spend time with Carolyn this week. Highlight of my week!
* I had strep throat, so I missed a day at the gym
* Still missing my boy big time
Here are the stats:
Dave Starting weight-- 380
Daves starting weight with fawn- 330
Daves weight last week 297
Daves weight today- 293
Weight loss for the week- 4 pound loss
Total weight loss with Fawn- 37 pounds (in 6 weeks)
Total weight loss- 87 pounds!!!
Kathleen's Starting weight-- 270
Kathleen's starting weight with fawn-260
Kathleen's weight last week 235
Kathleen's weight today-233
Weight loss for the week- 2 pounds
Total weight loss with Fawn- 27 pounds (in 6 weeks)
Total weight loss-37 pounds!!!
Total weight loss of Dave and Kathleen- 124 pounds- In 6 months (that is how much my daughter weighs)
Total weight loss with fawn- 64 pounds! (in 6 weeks!)
I can not stress enough how much you readers mean to Dave and I. I am amazed when I look at the stats We are making a difference! I am so glad! Please know each one of you are very special to me. We are a family...on a journey together!