Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today I worked out for 2 and 1/2 hours!!! But I got to swim!!! Kathleen's work out!!!

This is the workout they have me doing at the gym.  I must say I look at the video and I look so fat...Here I thought I was looking so good, and felt so skinny...then I looked at this video.  I sure have a long ways to go...I was so discouraged and did not want to put it on here, but I knew you needed to see it as much as I did.  I do have to tell you something. The shirt I got from Springcreek.  It is only and XL.  This is the first time in a long time that I have been able to fit into an XL and not XXL.  It is a little tight on my, but I purposely bought that size because I knew it would not be long that it would start getting big on me! So please excuse my fat rolls!  They are going to disappear soon!  So look beyond the fat and see what I do.

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen I think your doing great. About the shirt size remember I bet there was a time where it wouldn't have fit. Definately making progress. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen, you look amazing! Like a different person then when we started! Go look at your videos from when we started and look at how FAR you have come!!! I'm so proud of you!!! Keep it up and CARDIO!!!

    Love you!!!! Fawn

    PS....your mama would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete