Monday, August 30, 2010

OUCHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and double OUCHIE!!!

   OUCHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and double OUCHIE!!!

I've been pushing myself more in my workouts and do I ever feel it! My current workout is below
  • 15-20 minutes on the eliptical
  • 20 min reps on my weight machine
  • 15 min on the exercise bike (Fawn made me do this, I hate that exercise bike)
I noticed immediately that my workouts hurt more once I started eating right???  I'm not sure why.
I enjoy the eliptical most of all, it's just more interesting then the others I guess. I'm suppose to be taking walks.  "Don't tell Fawn but I have yet to do this step". Our schedule is making the evening walks really tough to pull off.
Today is a tough day for me. I'm really sore and I may be coming down with a cold. I woke up with a sore throat and am really low on energy today. I need to keep at this. I see results and want to keep it going.
See you on the skinny side of Life,
Dave

1 comment:

  1. Dave, you're sore because you are pushing even harder then ever! BUT listen to your body! Don't go too hard every single day or your body will burn out...and you're excused from walking when you're doing 6 shows a day as long as you get in the workout : )

    ReplyDelete