Sunday, August 29, 2010

It is time to exercise!

It Is Time To Exercise!

Another thing we do as a family now is exercise.  I do not think any of us realize just how much our body can handle until we push it.  If you would have asked me a week ago if I could walk 4 miles, or ride my bike for 7 or do 100 laps... I would have said no way!  We are doing It. I have accomplished all of those things this week!  Now I have a base and want to better my times.  Dave, for the past six months has been exercising on an exercise machine my nephew Sean gave him.  He has done wonderful. He actually lost 50 pounds before Fawn was in the picture.  He bought me an exercise bike and continually asked if I wanted to ride with him. I always made excuses.  Now there are no excuses.  I need to exercise every day.  It is not easy.  Many days I am so tired and hurting that I fall back into my trying to justify why I can't do it.  I was in an accident nine years ago and I have a plate and screws in my neck.  I do need to be careful of what I do. I have all kinds of excuses. What I don't need is excuses. I will be able to do so much more when this weight is off.  Rachael, the one I brought my food too, has offered to walk with me around the track.  The girl love to go to the pool with me while I do laps, and Dave and I are starting to take walks after super!  It is fun to spend time with Dave just talking about our day.  We are become more in love then ever!  He is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment