Monday, November 8, 2010

Dave and Kathleen are on Vacation!




Dave and Kathleen are on vacation and don't have access to a computer! But I wanted to share a few pics of them on vacation! I'm sure that there will be more! : ) I know it's hard to recognize this man, but it's DAVE!!! He is disappearing!!! Looks like he's having a nice time and getting some rest!

AND just because they are on vacation does NOT mean that they are going to be eating like they used to!!! They are choosing healthy options as you see above! Kathleen packed a lot of snacks so they will always be prepared!

They have been physically active by playing volleyball and swimming laps in the pool. I'm sure that they will share all of this with you, but for now, I am their voice! We miss them, but they are doing GREAT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment