Well it has been six months since we began this life changing journey. Thank you all for your support, your comments, your praise and your love. I really don't think we would have done as well without all of you cheering us on! I can not believe how far we have come. Not just on the outside,but on the inside too. God has changed us from the inside out. We are still growing and changing every day. I am amazed at all that God has allowed in our life in the last six months. We are not the people we were then. I just realized We have lost a complete person between the two of us! That blows my mind.
Weight loss of Dave and Kathleen for this week- 5 pound loss!
Total weight loss with fawn- 116 pounds! (in 6 months!)
Positives for week!
*I was afraid it was a fluke that I could fit into size 16 jeans, that they just ran big...so I went to the mall and tried on my lee rider jeans that I always wear. Guess what? They fit in the size 16! I did not buy them I just tried them on! I was so happy!
* We are back on our exercise program again. Dave has been doing something here on the days he does not go to the gym. We have upped all of our weights at the gym.
* One of the ladies at the gym wants me to work with her and help her loose weight
* God is providing shows and our bills are being paid PTL!
* We are outgrowing all of our clothes again and need new ones! Don't want to spend money on that!
* I can not think of anything else negative... our life is going great and we are very happy right now.
Thank you all once again for your love and support!
We love you guys!
Dave and Kathleen