Saturday, February 5, 2011

It is weigh in time again...We have both reached goals this week. I have officially lost 60 pounds and Dave has lost 110!

Weigh in Time Again!
 
It is weigh in time again...We have both reached goals this week.  I have officially lost 60 pounds and Dave has lost 110!Wow!  I have been waiting to fall below the 210 mark!  It was a tough week. I continued to be sick up until yesterday.  I was finally able to go to the gym.  When I stepped on the scale I almost fell over when I was at 209!  Yeah! That was one of my goals for a long time...Now I need to get below 200!  199 sounds sooo good!

Our stats for the week
Dave Starting weight-- 380
Dave's starting weight with fawn- 330
Dave's weight last week 266
Dave's weight today- 270
Weight loss for the week- 4 pound gain
Total weight loss with Fawn- 60 pounds
Total weight loss- 110 pounds!!!


Kathleen's Starting weight-- 270
Kathleen's starting weight with fawn-260
Kathleen's weight last week 211
Kathleen's weight today-209
Weight loss for the week- 2 pounds
Total weight loss with Fawn- 51 pounds
Total weight loss-61 pounds!!!  YEAH!!!! (I want 70!!!)

Weight loss of Dave and Kathleen for this week- 2 pound gain!
Total weight loss of Dave and Kathleen- 171 pounds- In 11 months
Total weight loss with fawn- 111 pounds! (in 5 months!)


Positives for week
* People say they don't even recognize Dave!
* I was able to buy a size large exercise pants!!!!
* I can go into store and do not have to go to the "Women's" section...they are too big
* My size 8 underwear I just got are to big!
* I was back to the gym yesterday!  Felt good
* Should be healthy enough to go swimming this week
* Friends commented on how skinny my face looked
* Have not had peanut butter for 3 weeks! (don't need it!)

Negatives
* The gym seems harder for both Dave and I
* We need to get back into the routine of going to the gym again. With being sick got out of the habit
* Dave is sore from shoveling snow!
* Children in family  greatly effected {in growth development}by lack of coco and sweets.{Per Cate and ray}

Fawn is coming up this next week. We will not see her for another week, but just knowing we are going to video tape and see her should motivate us to have a good week this week.  I can't wait to see her and Carolyn!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kathleen. You are so close to that 199 mark. I'll bet you can almost taste it, huh?
    See you in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you for keeping going when you have had problems with sickness and stress. Your gonna get it - can't wait to see you. I'm sure pictures don't do you justice. To be in a size 8 underwear and have them be big wow!!!! That's what I have to say!!! Congrats Girl!! Can't wait to see you guys either!!!!

    ReplyDelete