Monday, February 21, 2011

I bought my first pair of size 16 jeans!!!!

I Bought My First Pair of Size 16 Jeans in Years!
 
 
I went to Maurices, a clothing store here in Springville, to look for some new smaller clothes!  I went to the "ladies" section and realized that most of these clothes were way to big for me.  I now fit in a size 0 in the plus sizes or a large in regular sizes.  They had a pair of jeans there that looked way to small, but I decided to try those on along with a cute shirt and a white jacket.  They were all size 0, and the jeans were a size 16...skinny jeans.  They all fit perfectly!  I was so thrilled.  I am finally back into a size 16!  It seems like forever since that happened.  I can't remember the last time I was in a size 16!  We walked around Wal-Mart just to show off my new clothes!  Wouldn't you know it this was the only time I did not run into anyone I knew!  I felt good anyways!  This is me in my new outfit!!! I am thankful that I am getting smaller and smaller!  Thank you God for helping me!
The best part of the whole thing was when I got to the register.  Both items were marked down to 30 and then when I got up to the register they were 75% off.  I got them all for $20.00 total!!!  That was awesome! 

3 comments:

  1. Looking Happy! and Hot! If it wasn't for your absolute health you should be really happy with how far you've come but I know you. You will be going all the way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl! You look FANTASTIC! Hope Fawn sees this picture. When you coming back? I miss you already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyy!!! you are beautiful!!! : )

    ReplyDelete