Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weigh in day!!! Wait till you see what we did!!!!

Weight in Day...Wait Till You See What We Did!

I am very surprised at our weigh in this week.  We have both been so sick that I thought we did horrible.  Instead, we both had major losses!  I am so thankful. I think it is because of our eating.  When we are sick we just do not eat as much!  We are both back at the gym and although I am not back to 100% I am determined I need to at least work out, even if I can not swim.  It felt so good to be back at the gym.  It also felt good to have my husband be the one to suggest it.  I think that means we are back on track!!!!


Our stats for the week
Dave Starting weight-- 380
Dave's starting weight with fawn- 330
Dave's weight last week 269
Dave's weight today- 266
Weight loss for the week- 3 pound loss
Total weight loss with Fawn- 64 pounds
Total weight loss- 114 pounds!!!

Kathleen's Starting weight-- 270
Kathleen's starting weight with fawn-260
Kathleen's weight last week 216
Kathleen's weight today-211
Weight loss for the week- 5 pounds
Total weight loss with Fawn- 49 pounds
Total weight loss-59 pounds!!!  YEAH!!!! (I want 60!!!)
 
Weight loss of Dave and Kathleen for this week- 8 pounds!
Total weight loss of Dave and Kathleen- 173 pounds- In 11 months

Total weight loss with fawn- 113 pounds! (in 5 months!) 

Since coming to the gym I have been trying to get skinny enough to put the leg machine on the last hole....yesterday I was able to do it.  I was not even thinking about it and when I happened I almost screamed! I was so glad that Becca had her camera with her so that I could share it with you!  It was the highlight of my day! I was sooo happy!  It is working. Even when I was sooo sick I was still able to loose weight and make a change in my body!  Now that is exciting!


Positives for week
* I cleaned out my closet and go rid of my 2x-3x clothes
* I have been able to resist peanut butter...I think that is the reason for my weight loss!
* Dave is feeling better- in body and sprirt!
* My 18-20 pants are starting to get big on me
* I need to go bra shopping (if you know what i mean!)
* My rings are getting to big on me
* Dave put on one of his 44 pants by mistake and we thought they were going to fall off from him during the show!  We laughed about it later!
* Dave has had to put new holes in his belt and once we get money we will go belt shopping
* I bought new pj's in size 16-18 and they fit me with room to spare
*When we were home with the family I was able to eat "Fawn approved" food and when I had desert I had 1/3 of a piece that I would normally have.  I also got sick later because I was not used to the sugar...was it worth it??? Still working on that question.

Negatives for week
* I still cant get over this cough and cold.  On second round of meds.  My lungs are still compromised, and I am coughing all the time.
* It was harder at the gym because I am so week from being sick
* Dave has had a hard time emotionally this week, not sure why.  Seems better since he talked to Fawn

Well that is my week!  We had a hard week, but God blessed us any ways with good losses. Thank you all for your prayers and comments, and love.  I am so happy we have your support. Don't know if  we could have done this without you!
Kathleen

2 comments:

  1. Dave and Kathleen...I have been praying very hard for you! So proud of your progress! I love the pounds lost, but more than anything I love your determination to press forward! The best is yet to come! Dave-thanks for picking back up and moving forward...there will be good and there will be bad days, but you are going to press on! You are worth it! God has such a HUGE plan in store! Can't wait to see what all that looks like!!! lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um. Five plus three is eight :-) Super pleased for you both!

    ReplyDelete