I am very surprised at our weigh in this week. We have both been so sick that I thought we did horrible. Instead, we both had major losses! I am so thankful. I think it is because of our eating. When we are sick we just do not eat as much! We are both back at the gym and although I am not back to 100% I am determined I need to at least work out, even if I can not swim. It felt so good to be back at the gym. It also felt good to have my husband be the one to suggest it. I think that means we are back on track!!!!
Total weight loss with fawn- 113 pounds! (in 5 months!)
Since coming to the gym I have been trying to get skinny enough to put the leg machine on the last hole....yesterday I was able to do it. I was not even thinking about it and when I happened I almost screamed! I was so glad that Becca had her camera with her so that I could share it with you! It was the highlight of my day! I was sooo happy! It is working. Even when I was sooo sick I was still able to loose weight and make a change in my body! Now that is exciting!
Positives for week
* I cleaned out my closet and go rid of my 2x-3x clothes
* I have been able to resist peanut butter...I think that is the reason for my weight loss!
* Dave is feeling better- in body and sprirt!
* My 18-20 pants are starting to get big on me
* I need to go bra shopping (if you know what i mean!)
* My rings are getting to big on me
* Dave put on one of his 44 pants by mistake and we thought they were going to fall off from him during the show! We laughed about it later!
* Dave has had to put new holes in his belt and once we get money we will go belt shopping
* I bought new pj's in size 16-18 and they fit me with room to spare
*When we were home with the family I was able to eat "Fawn approved" food and when I had desert I had 1/3 of a piece that I would normally have. I also got sick later because I was not used to the sugar...was it worth it??? Still working on that question.
Negatives for week
* I still cant get over this cough and cold. On second round of meds. My lungs are still compromised, and I am coughing all the time.
* It was harder at the gym because I am so week from being sick
* Dave has had a hard time emotionally this week, not sure why. Seems better since he talked to Fawn
Well that is my week! We had a hard week, but God blessed us any ways with good losses. Thank you all for your prayers and comments, and love. I am so happy we have your support. Don't know if we could have done this without you!