Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I am sooo tired of being sick!!! Can't go to the gym, and can't swim...I need to get back on track!

I have now been not feeling well for two weeks.  I have started my second round of meds, and just cant wait to feel better.  I miss going to the gym. It makes me sad that I can not swim... I miss the energy.  I miss feeling great!  I cant seem to get back where I was.  I go to work come home and crash.  That is all that I have energy for.  The good thing about it is, I really don't feel like eating so I dont think I have gained anything...I just am not doing what I need to do.  I know if I go exercise or swim I will get sicker.  It is almost like I am in a holding pattern right now.  So please keep our family in your prayers. We will get back on track...even stronger than we were before, but right now we just need to get healthy!

1 comment: