Friday, June 17, 2011

We are Back on Track!

Thank you all for all of your prayers.  We could tell that they were coming.  We have had a great week. We have restructured everything.  Dave now waits until 3:30am to start papers...then he gets home at 4:45.  Then him Brandon, Becca and I get ready and go to the gym by 5am.I love Springcrrek Athletic Club...It is amazing!  I have been working almost every day...so   When brandon or I am working we get ready at the gym and leave by 7am.  We have been doing a 2 hour workout every other day for the past week and a half.  It feels great.  We are on track with our diet and doing well.  I have not stepped on the scale, but I would be surprised if I did not loose.  Dave got his back put back in place and now he is rearing to go.  It feels so good to be back on track...My most exciting news is that the pool opens up in just 10 days!!! Once I can get back to my laps, I know it will come off!!! It is only through our determination and your prayers that we are able to do this...thank you again!  You are our cheerleaders....we could not do this without you!  You are awesome!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment