Friday, April 15, 2011

Weigh in Day...We are still loosing....God is Good!

Dave Starting weight-- 380
Dave's starting weight with fawn- 330
Dave's weight last week 262
Dave's weight today- 260
Weight loss for the week- 2 pound loss
Total weight loss with Fawn- 70 pounds
Total weight loss- 120 pounds!!!


Kathleen's Starting weight-- 270
Kathleen's starting weight with fawn-260
Kathleen's weight last week 206
Kathleen's weight today-204
Weight loss for the week- 2 pounds
Total weight loss with Fawn- 56 pounds
Total weight loss-66 pounds!!!  YEAH!!!! (I want 70!!!)

Weight loss of Dave and Kathleen for this week- 4 pound loss!
Total weight loss of Dave and Kathleen- 186 pounds- In 13 months
Total weight loss with fawn- 126 pounds! (in 7 months!)
Postitives for the week!
*Ladies Bible study is going awesome...we have lost over 20 pounds in our group in 4 weeks
*Dave has officially lost 120 pounds!!! WOW!  So proud of him!
*I am gettting closer to 70 pounds...seems to be taking forever...but I have been steadily loosing 1-3 pounds each week. 
*Brandon is down to 264! He has lost 40 pounds
*I have had more energy, now that I am feeling better and I am spring cleaning!

Negitives for the week
*Dave and I have both been sick this month.  Dave has it now...please pray that he will get better quickly.
*I am starting to get a little flabby skin...hope the gym will get rid of extra skin..I dont want surgery!

I am sorry that I have not been as faithful writting in here. I seems like we have been so busy...time is flying by. Yesturday my mom has been gone for 7 months...does not seem possible.  I did not think I could live without her and time keeps marching on so fast...not fair!  There is still a hole in my heart...but I feel good knowing that she would he so proud of me...not just in the weight loss, but in the Bible study at my house too. That means alot to me.  I love having people in my house...and I love  that we are growing together as a group.  What a blessing it has been to me.  It is something that God layed on my heart after she died, and I am so thankful that I have such wonderful friends to work with!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom IS proud of you Kathleen. But I think you already know that. And as important as the physical stuff you're doing on this journey is, nothing surpasses getting into God's Word. I praise God for what He's doing IN and THROUGH you.

    ReplyDelete