Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weigh in Day!!! We are still loosing

Weigh In Month 9
 
Dave Starting weight-- 380
Dave's starting weight with fawn- 330
Dave's weight last week 260
Dave's weight today- 258
Weight loss for the week- 2 pound loss
Total weight loss with Fawn- 72 pounds
Total weight loss- 122 pounds!!!


Kathleen's Starting weight-- 270
Kathleen's starting weight with fawn-260
Kathleen's weight last week 204
Kathleen's weight today-203
Weight loss for the week- 1 pounds
Total weight loss with Fawn- 57 pounds
Total weight loss-67 pounds!!!  YEAH!!!! (I want 70!!!)

Total weight loss this week 3 pounds
Total weight loss for Dave Kathleen combined. 189 pounds...closing in on 200 total loss!!!

We are still loosing...slower, but still losing. I really want to get below 200...but it seems like I get close and then gain again. I was talking to someone at the gym and they told me that I need to totally change up all that I am doing.  I need to be doing cardio every day. I am having a hard time getting motivated to go to the gym every day,especially when it is so beautiful outside.  I will see when I feel better what I can do.  She said she was stuck there for a long time too.  Once she broke the 200 barrier she started loosing regularly again.  I am hoping. Right now I just need to get better. I have been sick for two days. It is .not fun at all.
Dave is doing awesome.  He is going to the gym just about every day. He is looking real good!!! All of a sudden he looks very different.  He is HOT!!!  It is funny to see people notice him now...flirt with him.  I am glad we have a good relationship or I might be worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment